Thursday, December 10, 2015

as I grow wiser

I am noticing, more and more, all the things my being and body probably has always known but which I have not always been conscious of.  I know things without knowing. Often knowing will come to me in a flash, often without language, just a quickly fleeting sense, a quickly fleeting knowing.

Like Rainier Wilke's panther, who knows something in a piercing flash that penetrates the panther and then is gone just as quickly as it pierced its message through the panther's being.

Increasingly, I notice. Increasingly, I know. Increasingly, I integrate these messages from the cosmos into my present life as human animal.

I sometimes wonder, but not too long, what my life might have been like if I had always been conscoius in this, for me, increasingly emergent knowing.

No comments: