Saturday, March 22, 2014

Men notice when you lose weight,stop wearing hiding clothes & get cute new haircut

I always wear my rain jacket. In cold weather, I wear sweaters. It's like a windbreaker but a Marmot long one loaded with pockets. I wear it for the pockets. My bus pass goes in a certain one, my cash in another, my wallet in another. And there is a sleeve pocket where I always stash one or two twenty dollar bills just in case. I forget that money is there and then when my debit card is stolen and it takes ten days to get it replaced, I have that cash.

This is about going out with peddle-pusher length yoga pants, a knit, bosom-and-weight-loss revealing body line and guess what happens? People pay more attention. Maybe it is true, that blondes have more fun. And it felt so good to see my reflection in store windows and see for myself the loss. I tend not to see it, esp. when I wear my now five years old Marmot constantly.

I did start out with the Marmot. I only had the nerve to wear the figure revealing outfit because, I reasoned to myself, the jacket will hide this cleavage. It's hot and sunny. I began to sweat. My blouse was wet. So I removed the jacket It made digging out money for each buy require a bit of effort.

Woman, oh woman (my feminist version of the phrase 'man oh man') I felt great, feel great.

I am in the golden tunnel.

A few months ago a friend said "All you need to get out of this depression is to have two or three men interested in you."  I said "No way two or three men are ever going to be interested in me."  My friend said "You crazy."

My friend was right. Male attention was what I wanted, needed and now have.

Mabe my real changes have been inner ones. . . . .

No comments: