Thursday, July 30, 2015

a cool black angel gave me goddess' wisdom for me

Last night, I rode BART to Oakland, to hang out with a friend. Then he drove me to the airport for my 6:30 a.m. flight.

When I sat down on BART, dressed nicely, wearing a new Eileen Fisher sweater, my crystal necklace and earrings and just having blown my hair dry, so I don't think this angel thought I was homeless.

He was very handsome, well dressed and young, fortyish or lower.

As soon as I sat down, he noticed me and gestured to his heart, mouthing the words "I have message for you, you are loved, you are lovable" and as he said these things and more, he kept tapping the spot on his chest where his heart would be. He really did seem to have a message for me.

He got off before I did. He stood in the doors, a major no-no on BART, to tell me his full loving message that he said a spirit had told him to share with me. And I am finding myself believing him.

He said "I know you want to be doing your work. You will. I promise" tap tap on his heart again and then "You will meet someoe very soon who will help you. I promise."  Tap tap.

I felt like he saw my entire being, inner and outer and supersensible.

I think he was an angel.

No comments: