Tuesday, July 28, 2015

for once in my life . . and low carb crap

For once in my life, I am going to pack a suitcase properly. Instead of throwing clothes and toiletries into my suitcase, helter skelter, as I think of the things I want to bring, I am going to lay everything out, fold all the clothing and pack tidily. When I get to my destination and open my suitcase, the contents won't be a jumbled, wrinkled mess.

Wisdom comes with aging?

P.s. I tucked some atkins candy in my suitcase. I have no illusions. Atkins low carb candy is full of pure crap and chemicals. There is nothing healthy but it doesn't mess much with my blood sugar and I can revisit the olden days when I could occasionally eat a candy.

Atkins is evil. They no longer limit themselves to power bar thingies. Now they sell bags of flat-out candy, packed in bite sized pieces. They are delicious. Delicious chemicals and preservatives.

I have justified my unwise Atkins purchase by just saying what the heck, eh? I'll be on a trip. I deserve some candy, low carb candy.

No comments: