Sunday, May 31, 2015

I'll take me some of this

I dream to have this imaginary, elusive man who sees me and loves me, passionately, coheartedly and in every way a person can love, without wanting me to change a thing. Not one ounce, not one hair on my head, not one clothing choice, no one cleaning choice. Nothing. Acceptance is love.

I will love this elusive, magical man, who I have not yet met, as far as I know, back. I will love him back better than he has ever imagined being loved.

Men can be interested in powerful women but they tend to choose more docile women than I am as mates. When I suggest I am a powerful woman, I do not refer to economic power or marketplace power or influence power. I am powerful in the sense that I love myself, just as I am and I make no effort to hide myself.

Wow. To be in a committed life partnership with someone also committed to loving himself completely and loving me as much as he loves himself. I'll take me some of that.

No comments: