Saturday, September 13, 2014

an inner glimpse of the universe?

I had a lucid dream (a dream that came to me while awake and active) that the entire universe was comprised of spirals, endless spirals.This happened about 30 years ago but remains as vivid to me as when it happened.  In this lucid dream,  I was a very old man of another race, not sure which race, and I had receive instruction that I should leap to another spiral, that it was time to move on. I hesitated and hesitated, fearful of taking the leap because the spirals all around me moved unceasingly. I did make the leap, landed on another spiral. I felt very happy. It seemed quite real, as if a portal had opened and I had seen a glimpse of the supersensible, and very real, realm.

I felt very happy when I successfully leaped to the other spiral.

The all of everything, in this lucid dream, was made up of spirals, mostly double helixes spiraling out in every possible direction. All I had to do was leap from one strand of the double helix I was on to the other, stay on the same double helix but on the other strand. No such a leap. Yet such a leap. What if I missed?

It was one of the best lucid dreams, or visions, I have ever had.

No comments: