Monday, January 26, 2015

Vision in Indigo by Darren Bresale

in Indigo Visions; my Mind drips Magenta
resisting three sixes since the Placenta.
no Sun Shining Haloes, just Poetry Flows,
didactic WordPlay born outta my Soul:
a plantation creation, my bloodline is deep.
genetically tainted but gifted to speak.
Praising The Most High, my first obligation,
my oath's for The Way, towards Purification.
cross-legged I've zoned into Deep Meditation,
spittin' at satan in correct combinations,
my destiny's written, in my estimation,
I was born to enlighten without compensation.
like poor righteous teachers, comparisons drawn,
from projects to prisons to mountains at dawn.
impregnanting minds with Proverbial Wisdom,
like Beautiful Nubia fighting for Freedom.
callin' on Martin & Malcolm & Marcus,
as greed turns Africa into a carcass.
She's bleeding profusely like who really cares,
as from wii to blackberrys you live unaware,
that African soil possesses the means
in creating these toys, now we see in h.d.
in this digital age where airwaves are controlled,
satellites are now watching you do what your told.


stop looking at me like I'm speaking in tongues
just a Poetry Shaman when I spit from my lungs.
speaking Love to Power with the beat of the drum
'cause the future is now & it's where I come from,


the 5th Realm of the Sun!



I see you really don't get that this new world is now,
meaning all who resist will be forced to bow down,
through subliminal vibes, turn off your t.v.
we're caught in a matrix we can't even see.
programmed by nonsense that aint even real,
revealed in a blueprint they've tried to conceal,
so the streets won't rebel against bilderburg plots'let them kill over colors refusing to stop.
being micro reflections of global dissensions,
where usury's causing the glocal recession,
deceiving the poor through bilderburg plans,
they planned the election of "Yes We Can"
placting the masses just to distract,
from the real politricks so stay mentaly strapped,
'cause pop mainstream finds us spiritually blind,
time to open Your Big Eye & read all the Signs.
discovering gems for mind transformation
like poetry flowing with an African cadence
in the 48th law towards a new prototype,
spiritually conscous, mathematically tight
like Indigo Visions where minds drips magenta
resisting three sixes since the placenta.
no sunshine haloes, just poetry flows,
didactic wordplay born out of the soul.

quit looking at me like I'm speaking in tongues
just a Poetry Shaman when I spit from my lungs
speaking Love to Power with the beat of the drum
'cause the future is now and it's where I come from,

the 5th Realm of the Sun!

-- Darren Bresale, wrote Vision in Indigo in  09/2009, revised 2/17/2011.

[1.  The color of the sixth chakra is Indigo. The name of this chakra is
Anja which means "to perceive".  It is associated with the "Third Eye" as well as the Element Light and relates to the psychic faculty of deep inner seeing or insight.  It opens us up to the beauty of the inner world, the symbolic realm of archetypes and dreams, and the awakening of a guiding vision.  This chakra is strongly supported by meditation.
2. Indigo is the color of perception, imagination, illusion and the ability to see patterns.
3.  The Number 5 is the union of an odd and even number (2 & 3)  [Or 4 & 1 TF].  It is called equiliblrium, because it divides the perfect number 10 into two equal parts.  I was born 07.24.1963, under the Sun Sign, Leo. My birth date equals 5]
4. The 5th dimension is in the realm of Thought. . .
5.  A Thought is Power

No comments: