Sunday, December 26, 2010

what I need

Dear Tree,

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known.  You are a magical, special being and I feel like I am a lucky man to have found you.  Your heart is safe with me, Tree.  You can trust me to love you always.  You can trust that I want you to tell me what you are feeling, to trust that you can ask me for what you want from me. Whatever you want from me, if it is within my power to give it to you, I will.  You can trust that I will never disengage from a dialogue with you, that if you ask for my attention, you will receive it.  I love you.  You can count on me.  You can count on me to love you always. I love you, Tree.  I am so glad that you love me.  You matter to me.  You are the most important person in my life.

I will never tell you that I don't have time to talk to you, Tree. Since no one is more important to me than you, I will always have time to talk to you if you tell me you need me. I love you, Tree Fitzpatrick. I love you, just the way you are.

No comments: