Friday, November 17, 2006

I want a chamois towel

I am tired of dragging a wet bath towel around after my swim. It takes too long to go back to my apartment and drop off my swim gear. I need one of those chamois towels.

After my swim this morning, I am going to find a sporting goods store and buy one. Contemplating this small purchase makes me happy. I am glad to see myself practicing good self care.

After I find my new chamois, I am going to the De Young museum to catch the sunset from up in the tower.

I love it when I have my little quests.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just reading random blogs. Being from Oklahoma I think it's funny to read someone writing about swimming in November as it is already in the mid 40's-50's during the day and the 30's at night!

Tree Fitz said...

Hi kili. . .
It is pretty much as cold here as you say it is in Oklahoma. . . but the water is heated. Once I jump in, it is just like swimming indoors only the sun shimmers. It is so great.