Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I feel hungover

I feel like my body is full of bad chemicals. I am queasy, achey and sluggish. I overslept. Should I drag myself to the pool? I'm gonna but I won't push myself once I am in the water. If, after a few laps, I don't feel better, I'll stop.

I must be sick, which would explain why I sat around and cried as hard as I can cry for a long time last night. I haven't cried like that in a long time. My first thoughts upon awakening this morning were about giving away Katie's Samantha. "I can't give away Katie's Samantha," I said to myself. "She's gone," I next heard myself say, "It doesn't matter what you do with Samantha. Let them both go." Then I began this day crying.

No wonder I feel lousy.

Update: I went swimming and stopped after ten laps. I must have the flu. I feel awful.

No comments: