Saturday, December 17, 2011

gosh golly

It is Saturday evening.  I stayed up all night, which I do more and more. So I just couldn't get to the farmers markets. Now I have no food for the week. I'll have to go to a grocery store. I have gotten to quite dislike going to grocery stores.

Darn darn darn.

My phone rang sometime during the day.  I hoped it would awaken me but the person hung up before the answering machine could even pick up. I was hoping listening to my machine and the message would awaken me. A few seconds later, I was sound asleep once more.

I slept until 3 p.m. So I'll be up again all night. And now, no food.

Next Saturday is Xmas Eve. I absolutely have to get to the market next week.

There is a market a few blocks from my home in Berkeley but I like one in Oakland, Grand Lake. Next Saturday, I'll have to get there very early. On Xmas Eve, there will be rushes on my favorite things.

Gosh golly darn.  I think this might have been my last week for pink lady apples. What will I eat all week?

No comments: