Wednesday, August 12, 2015

8/8/15 crop circle: Stratford-on-Avon

A new crop circle that appeared on 08/08/15 near Stratford-on-Avon. A local pilot spotted it during a flying lesson. He said he had flown over the same area the day before and it wasn't there. Now it is! What a beauty.

I am increasingly fascinated by crop circles. I think they are messages from the supersensible, or nonmaterial, realm, streams of energy not detected by the five human senses but by supersenses most humans have not yet fully developed. Seers, shamans, poets, artists, and ordinary humans who work on developing their supersensible capacities have higher levels of ability. We can all develop to the point where we can see a crop circle and know its message.

I don't get any intuitive hits on this one. It evokes a bird for me, also the idea of soaring. Crop circles are virtually always asymmetrical, which signifies balance to me. Are the supersensible beings, aliens, fairies or whoever urging humans to be more balanced? to live more in harmony with our home, Mother Earth, with nature? Or is that just what a message I want humans to focus on?

No comments: